Thursday, October 24, 2013

Strength

Today it has been one week without any connection to the relationship that I had previously been so invested in for two years.
I realize that it was an unhealthy one and so I needed to find a clean break and going without contact seems to be the only way to do that.
It's not easy. Breakups never are.

However, strength is found most when it is needed and I realize now exactly how much I need to spend time healing and regaining the confidence I lost over the past two years.
I promise I won't get very person with this blog, this will be a rare exception, sorry! 

One week down. Here comes week number two. I like to think things can only get easier from here.

Healing is a long process but one that is human and necessary.

Longer posts to come over the weekend, happy Thursday, I'm off to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment