Sunday, October 27, 2013

Drive in a Circle

I haven't posted for two days.
This goes against the original goal of the blog, which was to post everyday.
HOWEVER.
Over the past two days, I have done the following:

- Taken a road trip with a friend, 500 miles in a wide stretching circle, for the sole purpose of seeing something new and making our own adventure rather than standing still.

- Reignited communication with a few old and dear friends. Hearing about their lives, telling them about mine. Friends are what keep us young.

- Made plans for the upcoming holiday, put deadlines aside to enjoy the season and decorate, fill my house with spices.

So overall I can come away from the past few days without guilt. Blog be damned. Not that I'm going to give up on this thing!

Here's to more weekends of living, more road trips and more memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment